Vegan Ramen, featuring Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, Ramen Noodles, and Shichimi Togarashi (7 spice).
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 carton of Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Broth
4 cakes of Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles
1/4 cup of Ocean’s Halo Soy-free Teriyaki Sauce
Ocean’s Halo Organic Shichimi Togarashi
Vegetables of choice – we used: Bok choy, Shitake mushrooms, carrots, green onion
Protein: 2 pack of extra firm tofu
- Marinate tofu (or protein of choice): add 1/4 cup of Ocean’s Halo Teriyaki Sauce to a container and submerged diced tofu in the sauce and let marinate for at least 30 mins.
- Warm broth: Heat Ramen Broth in a saucepan over medium heat until warm.
- Cook noodles: Bring 2 cups of water per noodle package to a boil. (skip to steps 4 & 5 – cook veggies and protein while the water boils)
- Sauté Vegetables: Saute vegetables in oil until browned and cooked.
- Cook the teriyaki tofu: Add 1 tsp oil to the pan and sauté marinated tofu on both sides until golden brown.
- Add contents of noodle packages to the boiling water, then remove from heat. Let sit for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Assemble ramen: Add your noodles, and broth to bowls, and then add vegetables and protein on top. Top with Organic Shichimi Togarashi for a kick!