A vegan take on Clam Chowder featuring Ocean’s Halo No Fish Broth (Shop now)!
- ¼ lb button mushrooms
- ¼ lb oyster mushrooms
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled ½” dice
- 1 carrot, ½” dice
- 2 stalks celery, ½” dice
- ½ yellow onion, ½” dice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ tsp old bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup dill, rough chopped
- 1 Quart Ocean’s Halo® No Fish Broth
- 1 cup lite Coconut Milk (or other non dairy milk)
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish
- Heat oven to 400F. Toss the mushrooms in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes until brown.
- Meanwhile, heat saucepan over medium high heat. Add 2 tsp olive oil. Add potatoes, onions, carrot and celery. Cook 3-4 minutes and add the garlic, salt, old bay and thyme. Sautee 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent.
- Add No Fish Broth and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk, dill and roasted mushrooms.
- Pour into serving dishes and garnish with parsley.
Where’s the recipe!?!
Please sign up for our newsletter for monthly recipes! These videos are meant to promote inspiration for using our products, based on your own preferences. Thank you!
Thanks for printing the recipe!!!