Created by: Andrea Aronica (@aronicaandrea)
- Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles (1/4 cup)
- Oceans’s Halo Veggie Broth (1 1/2 cup)
- Tahini (1 tbsp)
- Ocean’s Halo Teriyaki Sauce (1 tsp)
- Eggplant ( 1/2 cup)
- Mushrooms (1/2 cup)
- Tempeh (1/2 cup)
- Nutritional yeast (1 tbsp)
- Spices (pepper & paprika)
- Canned asparagus (1/4 cup)
- Chili pepper (2 tsp)
- Olives (1 tbsp)
- Capers (1 tsp)
- Salt ( as needed)
- Mix veggie broth, tahini & teriyaki sauce in a bowl
- Clean mushrooms, shop them & fry them in a pan (no oil needed) with a lid
- Cook mushrooms for 15 mins
- Repeat previous two steps with eggplant (except fry for 20 mins)
- Combine chopped tempeh, paprika, pepper, nutritional yeast and salt in a frying pan and fry for 10 mins.
- Bring the veggie broth mixture to a boil in a pan.
- Add noodles to broth and then remove pan from heat.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes
- Add noodles & broth to your favorite ramen bowl, add veggies on top & enjoy!!
- Calories: 510 cal.
- Proteins: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 75 g
- Fats: 10 g