Created by: Andrea Aronica (@aronicaandrea)
- Ocean’s Halo Veggie Broth (3 1/2 cups)
- Carnaroli Rice (1/2 cup)
- Mint (a few leaves)
- Thyme (1 tbsp)
- Vegan Cheese (1 tbsp)
- Onion (1/2 cup)
- Olive oil (2 tsp)
- Ocean’s Halo Seaweed Snack – Maui Onion (as needed)
- Salt (as needed)
- Lemon Zest (as needed)
- Peel onion and dice it.
- Finely chop mint and thyme.
- Add a half glass of water and olive oil to saucepan.
- When hot, add the chopped onion and let it fry.
- Meanwhile, pour the veggie broth in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add mint, thyme and rice to the first saucepan.
- The rice will begin to lightly fry, stir.
- Add ladle of hot veggie broth and a pinch of salt to the first saucepan.
- Keeping adding ladlefuls until it’s almost cooked (15 min).
- Add vegan cheese and stir until creamy.
- Season with seaweed and lemon zest.
- Calories: 500 cal.
- Proteins: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 80 g
- Fats: 15 g