Makes 4 servings
- Ocean’s Halo Organic Thai Coconut Broth 32oz
- 1 large butternut squash – diced
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- About 1 tsp salt
- About 1/2 tsp pepper
- Fresh rosemary – chopped
- Fresh sage – chopped
- Dried parsley – for topping
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Prepare all vegetables
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to a deep pan, and saute onions until translucent – about 8-10 mins.
- Add in chopped butternut squash and garlic and saute for another 5-7 mins.
- Add in 32oz of Ocean’s Halo Thai Coconut broth, bring to a boil, then let simmer for 30 mins.
- Add all contents to a blender and blend until desired texture.
- Portion and top with Parsley!