– Grape tomatoes
– Summer squash
– Baby Bella mushrooms
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 10 mins prior to adding vegetables.
- Chop onion, zucchini, and summer squash in similar sizes.
- Arrange tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, and squash on skewers – making sure they are close together as vegetables will shrink on the grill.
- Cook on medium heat on the grill for about 5 mins on each side until slightly browned.
- Brush Ocean’s Halo Teriyaki sauce on top of skewers, making sure to cover all veggies.
- Cook for another 5 mins, then remove from grill and season with Ocean’s Halo Seaweed Salt.
- Serve warm & Enjoy!