- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey (optional: substitute with ground beef)
- 1⁄2 cup Ocean’s Halo Teriyaki Soy-Free Sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Heat oil in a saute pan on medium high heat and add broccoli.Cook until tender, add some water if pan starts to brown too much. Add garlic and saute 1 more minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add turkey to pan and break apart with wooden spoon. Add pepper to taste. Cook until browned.
- Add 1⁄2 cup Teriyaki Sauce and the broccoli. Toss to coat and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.