- 8-10 party-sized chicken wings and drumsticks
- 1 cup Ocean’s Halo Teriyaki Soy-Free Sauce (optional: substitute with Ocean’s Halo Korean BBQ Sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Put chicken in a bowl or resealable plastic bag with 1⁄2 cup of the teriyaki sauce. Marinade at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place a rack on top of a baking pan and put the wings on the rack and cover with foil. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and increase temperature to 425. Bake 10-15 minutes longer until browned.
- Toss in remaining 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce and arrange on a platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.