–Ocean’s Halo No Beef Broth – 1 1/2 cups
-Arborio rice – 3/4 cup
-4 bell peppers – cut in half
-3 garlic cloves
-One small zucchini
- Cut bell peppers in half, lay on an oiled baking sheet, brush peppers with olive oil facing cut side up, season with Ocean’s Halo Seaweed Salt and black pepper & roast in the oven for 15 mins
- Chop the onion, jalapeños, garlic & zucchini
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a pan, add in chopped vegetables and arborio rice & roast until lightly browned
- Add in Ocean’s Halo Beef broth, bring to a boil and then let simmer for 20 mins or until rice is cooked through & broth is soaked up.
- Stuff roasted bell peppers with cooked risotto, sprinkle with panko crumbs & parmesan cheese, and roast in the oven for another 15 mins.
- Panko crumbs and parmesan should be golden. Serve & Enjoy while warm!