Purple Rice Noodle & Wakame Salad with Tangy Sesame-Vinegar Dressing
• 2 tbsp Ocean’s Halo Dried Wakame Seaweed
• 2 packs/bundles (60g) of Ocean’s Halo Purple Rice Noodles
• Sliced smoked tofu
• Thinly sliced bell peppers
• Chopped green onion
• 2 packs Ocean’s Halo Seaweed Snacks, crushed
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1-1.5 tbsp soy sauce, adjust to taste
• Sprinkle of sesame seeds
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• Rehydrate the dried wakame by soaking it in water for 10-15 minutes until tripled in size. Drain from the water.
• Cook the purple rice noodles in boiling hot water until chewy. Drain from the water and run through cold water. Drain any excess water. Drizzle over some sesame oil and coat the noodles with the oil to prevent it from sticking.
• Mix all the ingredients for the dressing. Feel free to adjust to your taste.
• Place the noodles in a bowl. Add your veggies, tofu, rehydrated seaweed, and other mix-ins or toppings of your choice.
• Pour the dressing. Mix well until the noodles are coated.
• Finish with chopped green onions and crushed seaweed. Enjoy!
Watch how it was made by @thefoodietakesflight here: https://pin.it/h68654v