- Ocean’s Halo Purple Spring Roll Rice Wraps
- 8-10 grilled small or medium shrimp
- sliced cucumber
- fresh mint
- 2 packets Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles
- 2 tbsp Ocean’s Halo Less Sodium NoSoy Soy-free Sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
Dipping Sauce Sauce
- Ocean’s Halo Vegan Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp chili oil
- a pinch of green onions
- Cook the Ramen Noodles using the instructions listed on the packaging.
- Prepare vegetables.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to a pan, and stir in minced garlic, NoSoy Sauce, Sriracha, and brown sugar. Stir until combined.
- Add in the cooked Ramen Noodles and toss until noodles are coated.
- Start rolling!
- Add about 1 inch of water to a large, deep dish, or pie pan. Place one rice wrapper into the water and let soak for just 10-15 seconds. It should still feel pretty firm as you remove it and lay it on your counter or plate.
- Layer a pinch of noodles, a few shrimp, cucumber then mint leaves.
- Fold the sides of the spring roll in over the ingredients. Then pull the side closest to you over the ingredients, sealing everything together tightly, and rolling it up like a burrito.
- Combine Vegan Fish Sauce, Chili oil, and a pinch of green onions for the dipping sauce.