Thai Coconut Noodle Soup, featuring Ocean’s Halo Organic Thai Coconut broth, and Organic Rice Noodles. (Vegan option)
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
1 carton of Ocean’s Halo Organic Thai Coconut Broth.
4 Organic Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodle cakes (1 package).
Dumplings: we used beef dumplings (switch for a vegan option here to make the dish vegan)
1/2 onion- diced.
2 cloves of garlic- diced.
1-2 teaspoons curry powder.
1 chopped Serano pepper for an extra kick.
Chopped green onions (scallions)
1 small bunch of basil.
- Saute diced onion and diced garlic until golden.
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add 4 Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles to boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender.
- Add the carton of Ocean’s Halo Thai Coconut Broth to sauteed onions & garlic. Heat on medium until warm.
- Pan fry dumplings until cooked through (or follow instructions on the brand label)
- Separate broth into bowls, then add rice noodles and top with green onion, serrano pepper, basil and dumplings.