Vegetable Loaded Pho,
featuring Ocean’s Halo Organic Pho broth, Organic Rice Noodles & Organic Shichimi Togarashi(7-spice). (Vegan option available*)
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
1 carton of Ocean’s Halo Organic Pho broth.
4 Ocean’s Halo Organic Rice Noodle cakes (1 package).
1-4 dashes of Ocean’s Halo Organic Shichimi Togarashi (7-spice)
Protein: we used sirloin (*switch for a vegan option here*)
1-2 sliced bell peppers.
1-2 sliced jalapeños.
2-3 heads of baby bok choy.
Chopped green onions (scallions)
- Add Ocean’s Halo Pho broth to a pan & heat on medium until warm.
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add 4 Ocean’s Halo Rice Noodles to boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender.
- Cook protein: Sirloin: pan sear the sirloin until cooked medium – about 1-4 mins on each side.
- Prepare all veggies for toppings: slice avocado, bell peppers, green onions, and jalapeño. Cut the bok choy in half vertically. Saute bok choy just enough to soften a bit and brown on the sliced side.
- Assemble your bowls: Add in broth, and noodles, top with vegetables and sprinkle with Ocean’s Halo Shichimi Togarashi for an extra kick!