- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 container firm tofu, cut into ½” cubes
- 3/4 cup Ocean’s Halo Korean BBQ sauce
- ½ can (4oz) water chestnuts, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (white parts only)
- 1/3 cup Roasted Peanut Halves, unsalted
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add zucchini and bell pepper and saute until tender, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, but not brown.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp sesame oil and the tofu.
- Saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add Korean BBQ sauce and stir to combine.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until sauce is reduced.
- Remove from heat and mix in water chestnuts and peanuts.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with green onion.