Serves 2 ( 4 rolls)
- Ocean’s Halo Organic Kimchi
- Ocean’s Halo Organic No Chicken Broth (1/2 of container)
- Your favorite cheese – we used Cabot sharp cheddar
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 can (12oz) san marzano tomatos
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly shredded)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Melt butter on medium heat, add in chopped onions and saute until golden. Add garlic and let golden, about 1-2 minutes,
- Add in Ocean’s Halo Organic No Chicken Broth, san marzano tomatos, sugar, and basil.
- Bring to a an easy simmer, once simmering, use a hand blender (or use a blender and blend in batches) to blend the contents to your liking. Once blended, bring it back to a boil.
- Add in heavy cream, parmesan and salt and pepper and stir. Let simmer for 10-15 min. Serve warm!
Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- Add butter to a pan, add your bread of choice into the pan. While the bread is in the pan, add cheese(to your liking) and 1/4 cup kimchi to the grilled cheese. Cover with tinfoil to allow the cheese to properly melt.
- Flip until your bread is toasted to your desire.
- Cut in half and dunk it in your tomato soup, enjoy!