• Crab legs
• Cucumbers (Persian)
• Avocado (ripe)
• Ocean’s Halo Organic Sushi Nori
• Ocean’s Organic Purple Rice
• 1/4 cup rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Cook the Purple Rice according to the directions on the packaging. Once cooked, add in rice seasoning and let your rice cool for at least 15 minutes.
2. Prepare all fillings.
3. Build your handroll:
– With half a sheet of Nori, add about a palm size of purple rice to half of the sheet, then add fillings on top of the rice.
– Fold one of the filling-coated corners inwards. Then fold the other non-coated nori corner over, creating a cone shape. Use a piece of rice to seal the nori.
Watch how it was made by @kimskitchenaffair here: https://pin.it/h68654v