- 2 packets (60g each) of Ocean’ Halo Ramen Noodles
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced into sticks
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame beans, shelled
- 1 can of sliced water chestnuts, cut into sticks
- 1 cup Ocean’s Halo Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat oil in saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, carrots, and celery. Saute until carrots are tender. Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles according to package directions. Drain and add to skillet with cooked carrots and onions.
- Add garlic and cook until noodles start to brown a little.
- Add stir fry sauce and toss to coat.
- Mix in edamame and water chestnuts. Cook in the sauce for 1 more minute and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.